Experience the Immense Benefits of Double Cleansing with Coconut Oil
- Double Cleansing is a method where you clean your skin twice.
- The first step draws out impurities like sebum and other pollutants from your skin whilst
- The second step cleans dirt and sweat.
- Coconut Oil can be used for double cleansing.
- During double cleansing, the skin pores open up and the impure oil from your skin can
- easily be removed.
- The Japanese Double Cleansing Method is widely regarded as one of the best ways to
- Remove dirt, grime and other skin products from your skin.
Double cleansing is basically a method where you have to clean your skin twice. The process sounds and actually is simple enough, but the benefits are immense.
The double cleanse usually involves two steps, the first step is using an oil-based cleanser which draws out the oil-based impurities such as sebum and various pollutants while the second
step cleanses water-based impurities like dirt and sweat.
There are various types of oil cleansers in the market which can be used, but the double cleansing method works best with Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil is an extremely versatile product
and when using it during a double cleanse, you can break down the two-step process into a five-step process that will help deliver the best results.
Why double cleanse you ask?
Well, it is widely accepted as the best way to remove impurities from your skin and it guarantees that you have successfully removed all the sunscreen, grime, dirt and makeup off your skin.
Your skin surely deserves the best treatment.
Why use Coconut Oil as the oil cleanser instead of using regular cleansing oil?
Well, we usually cleanse our face to get rid of unnatural compounds from our face, so why use products brimming with chemical compounds that will just add even more unnatural compounds
to the skin? Coconut oil is easily the purest oil-based cleanser you can think of. When you double cleanse using coconut oil, it will dissolve the impure and polluted oil your skin contains
and during the latter steps, the pores will open up and the impure oil can easily be wiped away. Coconut Oil is antimicrobial, moisturizing, filled with antioxidants and works well with most skin
types. So for Double Cleansing using Coconut Oil, the Japanese Double Cleansing Method is widely regarded as the best example of the use of Coconut Oil in Double Cleansing. Also, Read about the dry eye home remedy using coconut oil
The steps you need to follow to do the Japanese Double Cleansing Method are:
- Wash your makeup off and then wash your face with lukewarm water. This will help open up your pores.
- Massage the coconut oil softly into your skin, continue for a minute.
- Wash and rinse your face off with face wash or soap. A natural product made with moisturizing properties is recommended.
- For best results, use a toner (optional)
- Moisturize your skin to ensure it retains all the important nutrients and hydration you just
applied to your skin. The importance of this step cannot be stressed enough.
So for a brighter, softer, smoother and an altogether better skin, double cleansing using Coconut Oil is a must and your skin will thank you for going through the process.
The importance of a good cleansing cannot be stressed enough, and many people choose to rush through the process. So take your time, reward your skin and your skin will reciprocate by
giving you the skin you always wanted but could never consistently maintain.