Experience the Immense Benefits of Double Cleansing with Coconut Oil
- The Japanese Double Cleansing Method is widely regarded as one of the best ways to remove dirt, grime, and other skin products from your skin
- Double Cleansing is a method where you clean your skin twice
- The first step draws out impurities like sebum and other pollutants from your skin, while the second step cleans dirt and sweat
- Coconut Oil can be used for double-cleansing
- During double cleansing, the skin pores open up and the impure oil from your skin can easily be removed
Double cleansing has been commercially popularised all over the world for the last few years. In fact, different Japanese and Korean beauty experts swear by its efficiency. However, the double cleansing method was first introduced by Erno Laszlo in the 1930s. Later, it was developed in different parts of the world as a game-changer in skincare.
But what actually is double cleansing?
Double cleansing refers to a two-step cleansing ritual for your skin. To put it more simply, the method requires you to clean your skin twice with two types of cleansers.
- The first step draws out impurities like sebum and other pollutants from your skin
- The second step cleans dirt and sweat
Coconut oil double cleansing is one of the easiest ways to try this method.
During double cleansing, the skin pores open up and the impure oil from your skin getseasily removed.
The Japanese Double Cleansing Method is widely regarded as one of the best ways to
remove dirt, grime, and other skin products from your skin ways to double cleanse.
The double cleansing method is a simple process. But the benefits of double cleansing are numerous.
- To exercise double cleansing at home, you will first need an oil cleanser. It’ll help remove the oil-based impurities such as sebum and various pollutants
- In the second step, you’ll need a face wash to clean the water-based impurities like dirt and sweat
There are various types of oil cleansers in the market that can be used. But Coconut Oil is the best double cleansing oil among those. Coconut Oil is an extremely versatile product and when using it during a double cleanse, you can break down the two-step process into a five-step process that will help deliver the best results.
Remove your makeup, and then wash your face with splashes of warm water. It’ll open your pores and help the product penetrate deeply.
Massage your face with coconut oil for a minute, and be gentle as you go. But if you have acne-prone skin, replace coconut oil with tea tree oil or any other essential oil.
Wash off the double cleansing oil with your preferred face wash. Try to opt for one that has hydrating and moisturising properties.
This step is optional yet rewarding. You can use rice water as a toner. It’ll not only brighten your complexion but also smoothen it out.
Finally, seal all of the skincare goodness by moisturising your face. Use a hydrating moisturiser to finish off your double cleansing with coconut oil routine and see how your skin glows.
Why Should You Do Double Cleansing at Home?
Your skin surely deserves the best treatment. It Double cleansing is widely accepted as the best way to remove impurities from your skin, and it guarantees that you have successfully removed all the sunscreen, grime, dirt, and makeup off your skin.
Why Follow Coconut Oil Double Cleansing Instead of Using Regular Cleansing Oil?
Well, we usually cleanse our face to get rid of the unnatural compounds from our face. So, why use products brimming with chemical compounds that will add even more to our skincare woes?
Coconut oil is easily the purest oil-based cleanser you can think of. Double cleansing with coconut oil dissolves the impure and polluted oil your skin contains, and when during the later steps, your pores open up, it helps wipe away the impure oil from your face.. Coconut Oil is antimicrobial, moisturising, filled with antioxidants, and works well with most skin types. So, you should reap the benefits of double Cleansing with Coconut Oil to rejuvenate your skin. , the Japanese Double Cleansing Method is widely regarded as the best example of the use of Coconut Oil in Double Cleansing. Also, read about the dry eye home remedy using coconut oil.
The importance of good cleansing cannot be stressed enough. So, for a brighter, softer, smoother, and altogether better skin, double cleansing at home is a must. If you incorporate coconut oil double cleansing into your beauty regimen, your skin will thank you for going through the process. Although, many people choose to rush through the process, take your time and reward your skin. It will reciprocate by giving you the skin you always wanted but could never consistently maintain.
Coconut is termed as superfood because of its magical benefits. Do check out our body care blog section for more articles on skin care using coconut.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use coconut oil for double cleansing?
– Yes, you can use coconut oil for double cleansing. In fact, it’s the best product you can lay your hands on for this purpose.
2. Which oil is best for double cleansing?
– Coconut oil is best for double cleansing.
3. Should I double cleanse everyday?
– You can double cleanse every night. After a day full of hustle and bustle, this will rejuvenate your skin.
4. What is Korean double cleansing?
– Korean double cleansing is no different from the regular double cleansing method. Korean oil cleansing involves cleansing your face in two steps- first, with an oil-based cleanser and second, with a water-based one.