Get Amazing Skin with Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Moisturizer
Coconut and aloe vera benefits for hair and body are enormous. This super duo of coconut and aloe vera helps in maintaining skin health. Take a look at our body care blog section for more such blogs that’ll help you maintain your skin health.
Do you know what is most important for your skin, especially during summer? Moisturising. The scorching sun, and the hot and humid weather can easily suck out the necessary moisture off your skin and leave it feeling dry and irritated. And an irritated skin can easily result in problems like acne breakouts. To avoid such things, it’s important for you to regularly moisturise your skin.
Why Moisturising Is Important?
Skin in the exposed portions of our body such as face, neck, ears and chest is usually sensitive and more prone to weather and temperature changes. Also, the skin in these areas often shed cells at a faster rate than other parts of the body, requiring moisture to repair itself, allowing younger skin cells to grow. Adding to that, moisturising is really important for your skin to avoid dry skin problems like acne or pimple breakout, extreme oiliness or dryness, etc.
Also, using a natural moisturiser can help protect and improve the internal structure of your skin and keep it moist, soft, and supple. On the other hand, dry skin can lose its flexibility and rupture easily if stretched. In such cases, the skin fibres can lose their elasticity making the skin loose or saggy. This can result in wrinkles too.
So, in a nutshell, you should be regular in moisturising your skin, because dry skin can result in serious long-term issues. Using a moisturiser at home on a daily basis can improve the tone and look of your skin while also improving its internal functions.
Coconut Oil And Aloe Vera As Natural Moisturisers
Using the goodness of coconut oil for our hair or scalp has been popular for decades. However, there are tons of benefits of using coconut oil on face as well. And yes, coconut oil works beautifully as a natural moisturiser. The skin can absorb coconut oil with ease and let it moisturise it at a deeper level and unlike other oils, coconut oil does not make your skin greasy. Moreover, coconut oil can work as a natural barrier to keep the external irritants away. Coconut oil also protects the skin from weather changes by reducing transepidermal water loss and maintaining an even skin temperature. These amazing coconut oil benefits for skin makes it an effective natural moisturiser and you can easily use coconut oil to make your very own DIY homemade moisturiser.
We are well aware of the wonderful uses of aloe vera as a skin care ingredient as there are tons of benefits of aloe vera for skin. Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E, which helps to repair skin from the external damages or free radicals. Free radicals can harm your skin by causing inflammation. Moreover, aloe vera has the ability to go deep inside your skin and provide necessary nourishment at the cellular level. On the other hand, Vitamin E speeds up the growth of new skin cells so that wounds and scars can be healed faster. It also helps in healthy skin generation. So,if you are planning to prepare a homemade moisturiser, adding some aloe vera is a must!
Now that we know about the benefits of coconut oil and aloe vera as moisturisers, how about we combine them and prepare a DIY moisturiser at home? Yes, in the next section we will be talking about how you can prepare coconut oil and aloe vera moisturiser in your kitchen.
Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Moisturiser
To prepare this easy-to-make coconut oil and aloe vera moisturiser, you will be needing the following ingredients.
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 12drops of lavender oil
How To Prepare
- Take the coconut oil in a bowl and keep whipping until it takes a fluffy form
- Add the aloe vera gel
- Put twelve drops of lavender oil in the mixture
- Mix them well and apply liberally
It’s always a better idea to prevent skin damage than to cure it. And as our skin goes through a lot as a barrier against pollution, irritants, infections, and whatnot, you should always keep your skin moisturised, especially in the hot and humid weather. Preparing a nourishing moisturiser can be one of the best uses of aloe vera and coconut oil in this regard. So, don’t forget to try this rejuvenating aloe vera and coconut oil moisturiser at home.
1. Can I mix coconut oil and aloe vera for skin?
– Yes, you can. If you are looking for a natural moisturiser, you can use coconut oil and aloe vera to prepare one at home. This rejuvenating coconut oil and aloe vera moisturiser can work wonders and give you amazing skin.
2. How do I make an aloe vera moisturiser?
– To prepare an aloe vera moisturiser you will be needing ½ cup of coconut oil, two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 12 drops of lavender essential oil. Whip the coconut oil first until it becomes fluffy. Afterwards, mix the aloe vera gel and the lavender oil with it. This is how you can make an aloe vera and coconut oil moisturiser.
3. Can I topically use coconut oil on face?
– Yes you can apply coconut oil topically on your face and it has a variety of advantages. Coconut oil is an excellent natural moisturiser. Coconut oil is easily absorbed by the skin, allowing it to moisturise it on a deeper level, and unlike most oils, it does not leave the skin greasy.