Secrets to the perfect manicure: Cuticle Oil with Coconut
- Take 30-40 drops of essential oil in any small glass jar
- Add 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- Add 4 teaspoons of coconut oil to the mixture
- Shake the bottle.
- This oil is very effective for manicuring and keeping your cuticle hydrated.
Along with hair and skin care, we also need to take care of our hands and feet this summer. Especially for those who travel frequently, have to be extra careful about the skin care of hands and feet. Coconut oil is very effective for manicuring. Visiting the parlor regularly for manicure is quite costly. Cuticle oil can be made using coconut oil at home and you can easily manicure your hands with it.
- 1 Small glass jar or empty jar of nail polish
- 30-40 drops of Essential oil
- 1 teaspoons of Vitamin E oil
- 4 teaspoons of Coconut oil
Time of use:
- Use it twice a day
- Take essential oil in a small glass jar or in an empty jar of nail polish
- Add Vitamin E Oil and Coconut Oil
- Shake the bottle to mix the oils
- Apply it on your cuticle and rub it well. Keep it for 30 minutes or until it gets dry.
- Use twice a day
This oil helps maintain moisture around your cuticles. It contains coconut oil, so you do not have to use other creams for moisturizing the skin. This cuticle oil recipe keeps your nails healthy. Use it at least twice daily to make your nails look beautiful and attractive.
You can also add coconut oil face mist to your daily skin care routine. And if you want to get a healthier skin you must add coconut in your diet too, because coconut is a superfood for skin as well as hair. You can learn more about coconut and its uses in our blogs from coco science blog section.