Hollywood Superstar Emma Stone lets Vogue Magazine in on her Beauty secrets
- Emma Stone is one of the leading actresses of Hollywood
- The Academy Award-winning actress has revealed the secret of her beautiful skin
- She uses Virgin Coconut Oil for maintaining her skin.
- Coconut Oil is one of the few skincare elements which has minimum allergic reactions
‘City of Stars, are you shining just for me?’
As Emma Stone dazzled in Oscar-winning Hollywood movie La La Land, you might have wondered how she could keep her skin so glamorous throughout the movie. The Academy Award-winning diva is one of the leading actresses of Hollywood at the moment. As she has told publicly, one of the secrets of her skincare is Virgin Coconut Oil.
In an interview with Vogue Magazine, Emma Stone revealed the secret of her beautiful skin, ‘“I’m allergic to everything so I just use extra virgin coconut oil on my skin because I know it won’t cause a reaction. At night, I take off my makeup with it.”’ Coconut Oil is one of the few skincare elements which has minimum allergic reactions. So unlike the other elements, you can use Coconut Oil safely in your skin like Emma Stone. Also as the Hollywood diva suggests, Coconut Oil can be very handy to remove your makeup at night. She gave the credit to Rachel Goodwin, her makeup artist who introduced Emma to Coconut Oil.
Experts have also suggested Coconut Oil is one of the best options to remove makeup. Coconut Oil is antibacterial, anti-yeast, and also works as a great first-aid cream. Because of its detergent effect, it works well as a makeup remover. Coconut Oil also lifts dried-on products such as eyeliner and mascara with ease. It’s gentle enough that it doesn’t cause breakouts, too, and it feels less greasy on skin than other oils. Instead, it softens skin and helps lock in moisture.
So how can you remove your makeup with Coconut Oil? Here are some tips which you may find useful.
- Take a small amount of Coconut oil and rub it between your fingers until it melts.
- Keep your eyes closed and gently spread the oil over your eyelids and lashes as well as across all other areas of your eye. Make sure to apply just enough oil for your fingers to move around softly.
- Massage the oil on your skin using a circular motion to be able to remove your makeup.
- Using a warm, wet washcloth, wipe off excess Coconut oil.
- Splash your face with warm water and you’re good to go.
Coconut oil is cheaper than over the counter makeup remover and more effective as well. It is less damaging to one’s eyelashes and leaves them shiny. More so, your face will feel dewy and smell like a tropical vacation.