Coconut Oil and Turmeric Healing Face Mask
• Coconut Oil and Turmeric Face mask can easily be made at home.
• When it comes to your skin, always opt for organic ingredients rather than artificial and harmful chemicals.
• Mix all ingredients and apply it to your face, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes.
• Make sure to focus on the problematic areas.
People get stressed when they realize they don’t have enough time for themselves. This realization increases their stress levels resulting in acne problems on the face. Various researchers have found that stress plays a vital role in causing acne on face. The greater the stress, the more pronounced the acne breakout gets.
To help the busy ladies with organic ingredients that are very easy to find, here is a recipe of a face mask that can easily be prepared at home with little time and effort.
Things You Need
• Half tablespoon Turmeric powder
• Half tablespoon lemon juice
• One tablespoon raw honey
• Three tablespoons of coconut oil (gently melted)
It is always better to use organic ingredients rather than artificial and harmful chemicals when it comes to matters of the skin.
• Grab a small bowl and gently make a paste mixing the ingredients together.
• Generously apply it to your face and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Make sure to focus on the problem areas
• Rinse off the mask using a warm cloth or water. You will see and feel results instantly.
For best results, use this mask 2-3 times a week. This incredible DIY coconut oil and turmeric facemask will surely help you de-stress and deal with acne problems.
You can make different face masks at home with different ingredients like making a face mask using coconut oil and yogurt, check out our face care blog section for more such recipe articles.