How To Get Soft & Smooth Skin With Coconut Oil
Using coconut oil as a natural moisturizer is still lightyears better than the stuff on the shelves but it’s how you use it that becomes a game changer. The key to properly using coconut oil as a moisturizer is to break down the fat molecules by whipping it with a regular kitchen mixer. As a result, the oil will emulsify and turn to a creamy consistency making it easier to rub on skin.
Sugar scrubs can be incredible for moisturizing and exfoliating the skin. And using coconut oil to make sugar scrubs gives the best result. When you use coconut oil in your sugar scrub, your skin will be exfoliated and moisturized at the same time.
How To Make It
1. Add 1 part coconut oil to the jar and melt in the microwave.
2. Gently mix in 2 parts brown sugar until you have a paste like consistency. Seal the lid tightly.
The Best Way to Use a Sugar Scrub
1. Use your fingers or a spoon to stir up the mixture.
2. Smooth over your skin in a circular motion to exfoliate and polish your skin and keep away from eyes.
3. You can apply sugar scrubs on your knees, elbows, feet, tummy, back, arms, legs and lips.