Look Your Best This Summer with an All Natural Facemask
- Humid weather brings about skin problems like acne and breakage.
- Coconut oil and turmeric balances sebum production gradually and keeps skin unclogged and free of any acne-causing factors.
- Mix Coconut oil and Turmeric into a paste and apply on clean skin.
- Massage it for a minute and leave it on for 5-6 minutes.
- Wipe off and wash using a mild cleanser.
- Repeat multiple times a week for acne and oil free skin.
People have a love and hate relationship with summer. It brings a variety of fruits as a blessing but also skin problems as a curse. People with oily skin struggle a lot during the summer. Acne and other skin problems start to appear when the weather is hot and humid. Coconut oil and turmeric can play a vital role in treating these skin problems.
Benefits of Coconut oil and Turmeric
- Coconut oil contains skin calming and anti-microbial properties. It is full of natural skin hydrator that prevents the skin from drying and excess sebum production.
- Turmeric has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which helps unclog pores, treats acne and prevents future breakouts.
Things you need to make the Facemask
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Enough coconut oil to make a spreadable paste
- You have to add turmeric powder followed by coconut oil enough to make a paste in a bowl.
- Mix it properly and when the mixture is done, apply it on clean skin.
- Massage it for a minute and let it stay for 5/6 minutes.
- After that, wipe off and wash your face with a mild cleanser.
Keep doing the same multiple times a week to have oil and acne free face.