This Mother’s Day Pamper your Mom with These Beauty Treatments
Our mothers deserve the world, every day, every month and every year. But given how busy we are because of the hustle and bustle of modern life, we barely get any time to make them feel special.
But Mother’s day 2021 can be one exception. On the 9th May 2021, the whole world is going to celebrate International Mother’s day.
Considering the pandemic, it can be tricky to go out of your way to get any gift for moms. But the gifts for mothers don’t always have to be something exorbitant. You can also pamper them with a beauty treatment at home. So, if you would like to know some out of the ordinary extraordinary mother’s day gift ideas, stay tuned with us.
Mother’s Day Ideas
- A Coconut Oil Massage: Massage is an amazing way of relaxation. One of the most remarkable gifts for mom from daughter children can be coconut oil face massage. You can also give her a hand or foot body massage with this oil and it’ll invoke a parlor-like experience at home.
So, simply warm up some coconut oil and gently massage the lukewarm oil onto your mom’s body and face. Coconut oil massage will soothe her nerves and leave her feeling more refreshed than ever.
- Take Care of Tired Eyes: The signs of fatigue and premature ageing become visible in and around your mother’s eye area. So, you can use some de-stressing concoctions to rejuvenate your mother’s skin as a mother’s day gift.
- Two tablespoons of cold milk
- Two tablespoons of rosewater
- Cotton pads
- Blend equal parts rosewater and cold milk
- Add a few drops of glycerin to the mixture
- Soak two cotton pads in the mixture
- Now put the pads on your eyes and leave them for 15 minutes
- You can play some soothing music in the background to enhance the ambience
- A Head Massage: Nothing feels as relaxing as a good head massage. Our moms barely get any break from their exhausting lives. They may not indulge in self-care, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t do it for her.
So, if you give your mother a relaxing head massage coupled with deep conditioning, that’s going to be one of the most thoughtful gifts for mom from daughter. It’ll not only stimulate her blood flow but also make her hair shinier.
- Coconut oil
- Apple cider vinegar
- Take one tbsp of raw honey, one tbsp of apple cider vinegar, and two tbsps of coconut oil
- Mix them well
- Apply the concoction to your mom’s scalp and hair generously
- After that, wrap her hair in a shower cap or plastic to avoid any mess
- Keep it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo
- Don’t forget to apply a conditioner after that
- Rose Whipped Body Butter: Are you looking for homemade mother’s day gift ideas? What can be a more luxurious gift than rose whipped body butter? It can be one of the best mother’s day gift ideas this season.
Body butters easily melt and deeply nourishes your skin. Depending on where you live, you need to choose the temperature to melt the butter and use it as a lotion. If you live in warmer regions, you can refrigerate it to harden the substance when you’re not using it.
- One cup of Coconut oil
- One cup of Shea butter
- Rose absolute
- Melt the shea butter and coconut oil in a small bowl
- Now, give the ingredients enough time to cool down off
- Mix them well with an electric mixer until the consistency looks like whipped cream. It may take a couple of hours to do that
- After that, mix eight drops of rose absolute and whip everything together for another two minutes
- Transfer it to a mason jar
- You may also tie a bow onto the jar to make it look like an adorable gift
- Your mother can use it as a body lotion anytime she wants
- Aromatherapy Facial Mist: It can be an atypical but wonderful gift for moms. The tranquilising effect of aromatherapy is undeniable. Your mom can use it to de-stress herself anytime she wants. She can also carry this around in her bag and spray it onto her face to look fresh.
You can prepare it easily at home. Recently, it has been lauded as the most hassle-free beauty care product at home.
- Green tea bags
- Boiled water
- Any essential oil
- A spray bottle
- Take two to three green tea bags
- Leave it in freshly boiled water and let it infuse for a few minutes
- After that, take out the tea bags and put a few drops of any essential oil in the water. Tea tree or lemon essential oil is going to be the best option for that.
- Transfer the mixture to a spray bottle and it’s good to go
Make your Mother’s day 2021 special with these mother’s day ideas. A mother’s day gift doesn’t necessarily have to be lavish but it must be heartfelt. We hope you can benefit from our mother’s day gift ideas and bring a smile to her face. Always remember that your thoughtfulness can be one of the most precious gifts for mothers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I impress my mom on Mother’s Day 2021?
- You can make some homemade face and hair packs for her and also give her a massage. By using coconut oil for face massage, you can help her to achieve brighter and younger-looking skin.
- How do I make a beautiful Mother’s Day gift?
- You can prepare a DIY body butter and place it in a mason jar to look more elegant. To add a cutesy element, tie up a bow on top of the jar.
- How do we celebrate Mother’s Day?
- You can celebrate mother’s day by emulating a parlor-like experience for your mother at home. You can also prepare her special dish on that day.
- Can you buy your mom when she has everything?
- Even if she has everything, the thing that you’ll gift her will still be special. You can also spend some quality time with her at a place that you know she loves.