Beat the Heat with Coconut Smoothies
- Staying hydrated is the most important factor in the summer
- You can try coconut drinks which will help to keep your body cool
- Coconut is full of essential electrolytes that keep you energetic throughout the day
- Try out these three smoothies to deal with summer
When its summertime, the high temperature leaves everyone feeling fatigued and drenched in sweat. To maintain good health and beat the heat, staying hydrated is the most important factor. While water is the utmost important drink to quench thirst, you can try coconut drinks which will help keep your body cool. They are full of essential electrolytes that keep you energetic throughout the day. Check out the following coconut water-based drink recipes to help beat the heat.
- In a blender add 200ml coconut water, 1 banana, 80gm crushed spinach, and blend until a smooth
- Next, add 10 gm mango flesh and blend again.
- Transfer your drink into a mason jar and finish by garnishing with flax seeds.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 150ml fresh pineapple juice and 150ml coconut water and shake well
- Add 10ml honey and 5gm crushed ginger and shake again.
- Add 5ml lime juice, and pour the mix into a glass.
- Optionally garnish your drink with a slice of lemon and mint leaves.
Spiced Up Coconut
- Blend 100ml coconut water, 50gm fresh pineapple juice, and 10ml water.
- Next, add 5gm crushed ginger and garlic along with 2gm red chili powder, and blend again.
- Serve in a glass and garnish with slices of pineapple and mint leaves.