Coconut Munchies to Enjoy with Friends and Families
- Coconut can decorate your baking story with some yummy recipes
- Coconut cookies and coconut sandwich are those food that easy to make but amazing to have.
- Try out making these two munchies at home with stated ingredients and following up the directions.
Do you ever feel bored and want to bake something, but can’t decide what to make? We’ve got you covered with these yummy and healthy recipes
- All-Purpose Flour/Maida – 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar – ½ Cup
- Roasted Coconut – ½ Cup
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Chopped cashew nut and pistachio – for garnishing
- Except ghee add all other dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix them well
- Now add ½ cup of ghee and combine ghee with dry ingredients. It forms a dough.
- Now pinch small lime portions from the dough and pat it with fingers to give a cookie shape
- Place some chopped or broken dry nuts on top of the cookies
For Baking These Cookies without an Oven:
- Spread about a 1-inch layer of sand in an old cooker.
- Heat the cooker on high flame for 5 minutes then reduce the flame to low.
- Keep all the cookies in a greased tray or a cake tin and place the tin above the layer of sand in the cooker.
- Close the cooker with a lid but without gasket and whistle valve.
- Allow the cookies to bake on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Before removing the baked cookies from the tray, let them cool for some time. As they get cooled they become crunchier.
- 4 bread slices
- 4 curry leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of refined oil
- 1 cup of grated coconut
- 1/2 cup of hung curd
- 2 pinches of salt
- Step 1– To prepare this easy sandwich, take a bowl to combine the grated coconut and curd together. Then, add salt to taste
- Step 2– Spread this mixture on the bread slices and cover it with another half.
- Step 3– Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add the mustard seeds to it and let them splutter. Then, add the curry leaves.
- Step 4– Add the sandwiches in this pan and let them become crisp. Remove and serve hot.