5 Amazing DIY hair products with Coconut water
The clear liquid found inside the coconut palm is referred to as coconut water. And the first thing that comes to mind when you think of coconut water is possibly a refreshing and nutritious drink. But the coconut water uses, on the other hand, extend well beyond the beverage section. Coconut water contains a large amount of vital minerals, electrolytes, natural sugars, and vitamins, all of which contribute to its antimicrobial and anti-aging anti-ageing properties. So, it’s not only good for your taste buds, but it’s also good for your hair because it’s hydrating and nutritious. In this article, we’ll go through the details of coconut water hair care, different coconut water uses, as well as some DIY hair products prepared from coconut water and how to apply them.
1.Coconut water for Hair Nourishment
- To apply, gently massage half a cup of coconut water onto your hair and scalp. Perform this exercise for at least five minutes.
- Apply the remaining coconut water to your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Wrap your hair in a hot towel to level up your game.
2.Coconut water & Lemon Treatment for Hair Growth
We are aware of the benefits of lemon for hair. In this section, let’s discuss how we can combine the goodness of coconut water and lemon for hair.
- Combine a tablespoon of lemon juice and half a cup of coconut water to prepare this treatment.
- Before you add the mixture to your hair, make sure to massage it into your scalp thoroughly. Leave it for at least 15 minutes to take effect.
- Then, use a gentle shampoo to remove it.
During this coconut water and lemon treatment, the coconut water hydrates the hair, while the lemon juice helps in the production of collagen, which lets the hair grow faster. It also keeps the pH level of the scalp in balance and removes grease and dirt from the scalp. Another advantage is that lemon juice contains a lot of vitamin C, which is good for your hair. To get the most out of this DIY hair product, use it once a week.
3.Coconut water & Aloe Vera Treatment For Dandruff
Aloe vera and coconut water are two of the most nourishing ingredients you can use on your hair. The combined goodness of coconut water and aloe vera for hair helps with a variety of hair problems, including dandruff, itchy, and dry scalp. It also helps your hair become silky smooth.
- Mix two teaspoons of aloe vera juice and jojoba oil with half a cup of coconut water to prepare this treatment.
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle to make it easier to apply to your hair.
You can store this in the refrigerator for four days. For best results, apply this treatment to your hair at least three times a week.
4.Coconut water & Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment For Deep Conditioning
There are some amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar for hair already. To deep condition your hair, you can mix coconut water with apple cider vinegar. This helps in the elimination of chemical buildup, dirt, and grease from your scalp. The mixture also helps to regulate pH levels and monitor oil output on the scalp.
- Mix a cup of coconut water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a small bowl
- Allow the mixture to sit on your hair for a few minutes before rinsing it off.
You can use this product at least twice a week. This works as one of the best homemade hair products for your hair care.
5.Coconut water & Honey Treatment for Healthy & Damage free Hair
- For this treatment, first, dilute one tbsp of honey with a quarter cup of coconut water in a bowl.
- Then, massage this mixture on your scalp for five minutes
- After that, work it through the length of your hair once your scalp is completely covered.
- Leave it on in your hair for 20 minutes.
- To avoid mess and for maximum penetration, wrap your hair in a hot towel or a shower cap.
- Then, rinse it off with cool water and a mild shampoo.
So, here you go! With these simple yet effective coconut water uses for hair, you can easily make your hair game strong. In general, hair development requires a great deal of patience as well as a good amount of focus. However, with these coconut water hair care techniques, you’ll be well on your way to starting your hair growth journey with limited setbacks.
To learn more about coconut water and hair care head over to our hair care blog section.
Frequently Asked Questions On Uses Of Coconut Water
1. Can we apply coconut water on hair?
Ans. Yes, you can. Coconut water is rich in minerals, electrolytes, natural sugars, and vitamins, which all add to its antimicrobial and anti-ageing properties.
2. Can coconut water help your hair grow?
Ans. Yes, coconut water and lemon hair treatment nourishes your hair and helps hair grow faster.
3. Can I leave coconut water in my hair?
Ans. Yes, you can. Because there are different benefits of coconut water for hair. The best part about coconut water is that all you have to do is open the bottle and pour it on your scalp and strands. It’s always a good idea to massage it into your scalp to get the most out of the antifungal properties.
4. How can I use coconut water for hair growth?
Ans. You can prepare different homemade hair products with coconut water to increase hair growth. For example, hair nourished with coconut water and lemon is more likely to grow faster. Also, coconut water and honey treatment give you damage-free and healthy hair, which results in faster growth.