5 Easy Ways to Super Soft Hair
· Use oil as a pre shampoo conditioning for your hair, making sure to avoid the scalp while you do it.
· For softer hair, apply a coat of Coconut Oil over your pre-existing hair conditioner and leave it on for 15-60 minutes.
· Layer Coconut oil over your moisturizer and leave it on
· Spray Coconut Oil from a sprayer for shiny hair.
· Use Coconut oil to soothe the damaged ends of hair.
Coconut Oil is magical, so magical that without any effort it can turn your hair into a shiny, beautiful and smooth cloud-like structure that everyone dreams of. The oil can be used in not one, not two, but FIVE ways to give your hair the essential treatment it deserves.
1. Use it before shampoo
· A trick that works particularly for dry or curly hair.
· Scoop up some oil with your fingers and rub it to make it warm.
· Now, coat your hair, avoiding the scalp starting from the ends.
· Once all of the hair is covered with oil, leave it for an hour or so.
· Now time to hit the shower. The oil protects the strands from drying out while the shampoo is applied. Now, rinse the oil from your hair after you are done shampooing and apply your conditioner. You will feel the difference right away.
2. Charge up your conditioner
· Coconut oil has the ability to pump up any conditioner with a hydrating boost.
· Once you are done saturating your hair with conditioner, add a layer of coconut oil over the hair. The oil creates a coating that traps and protects the conditioner’s hydrating ingredients within the hair. This allows the ingredients to go through the hair shaft more efficiently.
· Now, wait for 15 minutes or up to an hour before you decide to rinse – the longer you wait, the softer hair you get.
3. Leave the oil on
· This is most effective with thick, dry hair.
· After a shampoo and conditioner, moisturize your hair by using a comb and your favorite moisturizing cream and applying it through your hair.
· Now, time for the coconut oil to do the magic. Take a scoop of oil and apply it as a layer on top of the moisturizer.
· Follow this by drying your hair as you normally would. The oil will lock the effects of the moisturizer keeping your hair hydrated for a longer period of time.
4. Bring in the Bling
· Now, this is an interesting one.
· All you have to do is put a few scoops of coconut oil in a spray bottle and then just spray over your hair to get a natural shine.
· Don’t worry if the oil is solidified, just place the bottle in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes and the oil will turn back to liquid.
5. Heal the split ends
· Coconut oil will not really stick your split ends together like glue, but it can manage to hide the frayed ends for a little while.
· All you have to do is simply rub a small amount of oil over the ends. The oil provides a temporary fix to soothe the damaged ends of hair.