60 days of summer
- Coconut oil contains fatty acids that revitalize nutrients back to your scalp and fix dryness.
- Coconut oil Hair Mask repairs your hair from within and keeps your hair thick and strong all summer long.
- Mix Apple Cider Vinegar with Coconut Oil and apply the solution to hair.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off using shampoo and conditioner.
The hot summer is here which means the sun will dry up all the natural oils in your hair. To make sure your hair remains healthy and full of essential natural oils, Coconut Oil is here to save the day.
Coconut Oil is like a superhero when it comes to hair care. It contains fatty acids, known as lauric acid, which has the ability to penetrate through the hair shaft and helps in revitalizing nutrients back to your scalp and at the same time moisturizing, repairing and removing dryness.
Benefits of Coconut Oil Hair Masks:
Coconut oil hair masks are becoming more and more popular every day thanks to their ability to penetrate through the hair shaft. We can thank the lauric acid for that and for moisturizing and repairing the hair from within. They also shine up the hair strands and repair damage from within that are caused by harmful chemicals from salt and chlorine.
This is why we have come up with the perfect Coconut Oil Hair Mask solution that will keep your hair thick and strong all summer long. This special recipe is for anti-breakage and that is why healthy and natural ingredients are used.
- 2 Tbsp organic coconut oil, melted.
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar.
How to apply coconut oil to your hair:
While coconut oil replenishes protein in the hair, apple cider vinegar is good for strengthening the hair.
Step 1 – Add coconut oil and apple cider in a bowl and mix them well.
Step 2 – Apply the solution evenly to damp or dry hair.
Step 3 – Leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing the hair.
Step 4 – Shampoo and condition well.
Note: For longer, fuller hair, you can increase the quantity of ingredients used.
If you want to follow a simpler route, coconut oil itself can prove to be very effective when it comes to hair care.
- Without the hassle of adding apple cider vinegar, all you have to do is warm up the oil and apply it right before going to sleep.
- Start with the ends first and then slowly move toward the roots. Make sure you are putting more oil on the ends rather than the roots.
- After the simple process, wrap your hair using a fabric shower cap to prevent staining your pillowcase and go for a well-deserved sleep.
- In the morning, wash your hair to get the oil out.
There you go, simple solutions to having better hair. Coconut oil is the most organic substance you can find with many benefits, and hair care is one of them. That is why we recommend this special method for stronger and longer hair throughout the summer.