Prevent Hair Greying by Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil
- It is wise to look for natural solutions rather than using chemicals for problems like greying of hair.
- Coconut Oil and Curry Leaf hair mask can be a remedy for hair greying problems.
- The mask only requires Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves and water.
Coconut Oil has been used in hair care for years. It is proven to retain moisture in the hair, provide nutrition and prevent hair loss. Curry leaves also contain some ingredients which can prompt longer and stronger hair. Proteins, vitamin B6 and beta carotene in these leaves prevent hair thinning, improve the hair shaft and benefit the overall health of your hair. When Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves are combined to make a hair mask, it can significantly solve a major hair problem: Hair greying.
- 15/20 Curry leaves
- 2 cup of Water
- 2 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
Direction to apply:
- Wash the curry leaves well and boil those in 2 cups of water.
- Boil in such a way that 2 cups of water remain in half cup water.
- Blend the curry leaves well with water.
- Let the leaves cool down & mix well with Coconut oil to make the mask.
- Massage the mask well on the scalp and hair roots.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water after half an hour.
You can also make face masks using coconut. Don’t forget to check out our article on how to use coconut oil with cuticle oil for the perfect manicure, you’ll find more such blogs related to coconut in our coco science blog section.