DIY Coconut and Honey Hair Mask for Smooth and Shiny Hair
- Mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of honey in a mixing bowl until you get a smooth texture.
- Slightly heat the mixture in a small saucepan.
- Cool the mixture.
- For best results apply the mask to wet hair.
- Generously apply the mask from root to tip.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
We all need to take some time out of our daily lives for taking care of ourselves. Self-pampering is a great way to get out of your own head and lift your spirits. Afterwards not only will you feel better but also look amazing. Many of you might be searching “smooth hair home remedy” on search engines. Here we will let you in on a little recipe that you can make at home using just a few ingredients. This recipe is for a luxurious honey and coconut oil hair mask that will make your hair amazingly smooth and shiny. This is definately work the search for “smooth hair home remedy”
For healthier, longer and thicker hair, coconut oil is unparalleled. Coconut oil makes your hair smooth and shiny as well as fills with lots of vitamins for different issues of your scalp.Also if you mix honey with coconut oil, it will give you an enormously better outcome. It is also easy to make a homemade hair pack with coconut. Coconut oil hair mask is also beneficial for hair.
For smooth and shiny hair at home, coconut oil contains lauric acid which helps to retain the moisture in hair. It also helps to reach deep, and add nutrients to the scalp and hair. In summertime, aggressors like salt and chlorine increase due to sweating which increases hair fall. Regular use of coconut oil reduces the amount of chlorine in the scalp and reduces hair loss. It gives you smooth and shiny hair at home easily.
Honey is extremely beneficial for skin and hair care. It is very useful when hair loses protein and becomes dull as a result. Honey is enriched with sugar content which helps to maintain the moisture of hair. Here are some home remedies for shiny hair. The complete DIY hair pack. You can easily make this natural hair pack at home. Let’s see this coconut hair pack.
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 small saucepan
- 1 mixing bowl
- Shower cap
- Stir the coconut oil and honey together until they are well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a saucepan and heat it slightly.
- Cool the mixture. Don’t apply it on your hair when it’s hot.
- Apply the mask from root to tip generously and gently massage the damaged part of your hair.
- For best results apply the mask to damp hair.
- To protect your clothes, have a towel around your neck when applying the mask
- Tie your hair in a bun and let the hair mask sit for 30-40 minutes. You can use a shower cap to cover the bun.
- Gently wash your hair with your regular shampoo. You won’t need to use any additional conditioner since coconut oil works as a natural hair conditioner
Benefits of using coconut oil and honey hair mask:
- Coconut oil and honey hair masks retain moisture in the hair. This mask helps to lock the moisture in the hair and scalp. Hair dryness can be easily reduced by using the mask. Additionally you won’t need to use any conditioner since this mask works as a natural hair conditioner
- Honey contains enzymes named glucose oxidize. This enzyme releases hydrogen peroxide which helps to retain glaze of the hair.
- Coconut oil and honey have antioxidant properties which help to prevent hair loss.
- Coconut oil and honey have antibacterial properties. As a result using this mask helps to prevent any bacterial infection on the hair and scalp.
We all want to take care of our hair naturally to prevent hair loss. Easy to make natual hair pack at home. This homemade DIY Coconut oil and Honey hair mask is quite simple to make and use on hair. This easy to make “natural hair pack at home” is a hair pack for smooth hair which is also beneficial. When hair is more prone to damage in summer, Coconut oil and Honey hair mask works effectively to make hair soft, shiny and smooth. That’s an easy homemade hair pack.