Miracle Hair Care Ingredient: Coconut Oil
· Since ancient times, Coconut oil has been playing a pivotal role in keeping hair clean, shiny and healthy.
· Always opt for the best Coconut oil.
· Heat Coconut Oil in warm water keeping it in a bowl.
· Brush your before applying oil.
· Leave Coconut Oil in your hair overnight or for 5-6 hours.
· Shampoo hair properly from roots to end.
Shiny and healthy hair is something that is desired by all. However, sometimes due to external factors, we start losing its healthiness. Most of the times these factors are something we cannot control such as pollution but, we can pay extra attention to our hair to ensure it remains as healthy and beautiful as ever. From the ancient times, Coconut oil has been playing a vital role in keeping our hair clean, shiny and healthy.
This article will give you a step by step guideline on how to keep your hair protected and healthy by applying coconut oil overnight.
Buy the Right Coconut Oil
It is very important to choose the best Coconut oil available to keep one’s hair healthy. To obtain the best result, you need the best possible ingredients. The good news is, coconut oil is inexpensive and easy to find. There are plenty of renowned brands out there and you can find yourself a very good deal from any of the grocery stores.
Heat the Oil
· Coconut oil should be heated up before being applied to the hair. The easiest way to do it is by placing the closed jar of coconut oil in a bowl or sink full of steaming hot water. Keeping it in the jar for 5-7 minutes will do the job.
· After that, apply the liquefied coconut oil on your hair. The amount depends on the length and thickness of your hair.
Prepare your Hair
· Brush your hair first and ensure it is tangle-free. This will help the oil go on a lot easier.
· In addition, your hair should be dry for this treatment since it allows the coconut oil to soak into hair easier.
Apply the Oil
· Pour your Coconut oil into a small bowl or cup and simply use your hands to apply it to the sections of your hair, from root to the ends.
· After the oil has been applied, the hair should have the appearance of wet hair.
Keep it on Overnight
· Now just put a towel down over your pillow and let the oil stay in your hair overnight.
· You can keep it that way for 5 to 6 hours if overnight is not the option you are looking for but the longer the oil stays, the better it is for your hair.
Shampoo and Cleanse
· When your hair gets drier and less oily to touch then it is the right time to wash the oil out of your hair.
· The easiest way to do it is by shampooing your hair from roots to ends. Depending on your hair types, you may need to shampoo your hair multiple times but two is probably enough for most hair types.
· After showering, let your hair dry and brush it through as you normally would.
The Final Results
· You will be able to see the differences instantly.
· Your hair should be shinier, smoother, softer and stronger.
· This treatment should be done at least once a week.